Thursday, August 11, 2011

Olivia the Truant, Part 3... only a year in the making.

Okay, over a year. Why split hairs? :p

It may be clunky. Honestly, I can't seem to get enough distance to tell. So, I'm publishing it. Because otherwise it will just be edited into oblivion and I'm ready to be done with it already. At least, this part/chapter.

I have no IDEA where the next part/chapter starts or leads, because... that's how unorganized and aimless I truly am! :D So, if you have any great ideas, thoughts, or anything (srsly, ANY ideas including interdimensional travel, X-files crossovers, natural disasters...), send me an email. There's a link somewhere over there in the sidebar.

And now, because I have a real life I truly must return to (since I just spent an inappropriate amount of time re-re-re-editing), I need to go wash the dishes.

Olivia the Truant, Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment